black 05 on freeway (photos)

Discussion in '2005 - 2009 Specific Tech' started by 66Satellite, May 28, 2004.

1. Quick5pnt0

Founding Member

LOL, i was just looking at that picture and thinking the same thing...."where is the shifter?" At first i didnt even see it in the background. That is pretty weird how the parking brake lever is closer to the driver than the shifter. I'm guessing its an optical illusion but it looks to be really far from the driver.

The first picture looks really bad IMHO but since it's a pre production car those low hanging mufflers could be (and probably are) just there for testing of the car. More than likely they aren't going to hang that far down in the actual production version of the car. If they do then Ford screwed up but even so i'm sure there will be TON of aftermarket solutions to that in no time flat.
    The last few pictures of it look pretty good. I'm not crazy about the lights in the grill, and the bullitt wheels just dont look right on this car but again nothing that can't be changed.
    I can't wait to see what these cars will look like in three or four years after the aftermarket gets their hands on them.

Mike