Roush Black 99 S351 for sale

• Sponsors (?)

Cali 281SC said:

I'm sure more people will chime in on this one. I do remember seeing this one for sale within the last 2 years, may have even been MorrisonMotorsport trying to sell it then. In a nut shell, needs a lot more quality photos for starters. From the few you actually see, no Recaro seats and built from a GT chasis. I don't remember any S351's after 95 being built from those. I could be wrong though. It might be a good "steal" if they take a low ball offer. But now way am I paying $45K from those pictures and description.......

Yep, This S351's been for sale by Morrison Co. on and off for the past few years! According to Brad Bowlings latest Saleen Book/Registry this S351 is Rare because it didn't come with the Saleen Recaro Seats!!

I'd rather have the Recaro's personally. It may be more rare without them, but I'd still prefer the nicer leather! I like how it says to go to their website to see more pictures and they are the same ones...:nonono: If it has been for sale for that long, they probably aren't budging on the price (my guess :shrug: ). If that were the case, I'd need a lot more pictures...

EDGE Motorsport said:
hey,
i havent got the recaros in mine.... should i have or is mine even rarer than i thoght ????
EDGE

If memory servers me correctly, the Recaro's were standard in all S351 with leather as an option

In the s281, the standard ford leather was standard and the recaro's (leather or cloth) was optional through Saleen........ With or without the seat's, your Orange Saleen is about as rare as they come.........:nice:

s351rspeedster said:
If memory servers me correctly, the Recaro's were standard in all S351 with leather as an option

In the s281, the standard ford leather was standard and the recaro's (leather or cloth) was optional through Saleen........ With or without the seat's, your Orange Saleen is about as rare as they come.........:nice:

hmmmm so what we're saying is, someone at some point has had the stock leather, or recaros out of my car and replaced them with these seats that are made of potato sack fabric ?!?!?!?!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

EDGE

EDGE Motorsport said:
hmmmm so what we're saying is, someone at some point has had the stock leather, or recaros out of my car and replaced them with these seats that are made of potato sack fabric ?!?!?!?!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

EDGE

Well,
I could be wrong, but I've never seen or heard of a 94 or newer Saleen come from the factor with the standard cloth ford interior. I've seen one of the three: Ford Leather, Recaro Cloth or Recaro Leather. You might want to send Liz an email and ask her that question.........

Inquiring minds want to know?? :)

i would have thought it was leather.. as in the saleen book it says that stock leather (at least) was standard in the saleens of these years...

maybe I should drop Liz an email, I still havent updated their owners registry with my details, and Ive had the car over a year !

totally sorry for hijacking this thread too... :SNSign:

EDGE

so what seats are in it? those dont look like stock GT seats to me?
2002seats.jpg

1605591844.185470902.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg