Black Car Wheel Thread **PICS PLEASE**

Okay Im changing over my car to 5 lugs. I have the Weld Drag Lights now. I am going more of a street direction now. My car is a black 91 hatchback. I like the look of the black or dark wheels with some chrome lip on them. I am looking for suggestions and most of all pictures. I have the black calipers from an 03 Cobra as well.:flag:

Please help this confused stangbanger out....:) Post some pics of your rides and wheels.

• Sponsors (?)

18x9 fronts with 265/35/18 BFG KDW's, 18x10 rears with 295/35/18 BFG drag radials

rbonella-albums-1988-mustang-gt-picture3564-side-view.jpg

Just got the car back together. Not registered and dirty...so no fancy shots yet.

Bored with the look, gonna put bullitts on next.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00058.jpg
    DSC00058.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 243
mustang5L5, I like those cobra wheels. I've seen some foxes that look really cool with those wheels. Bullets will look really nice too. Those are timeless wheels. Are you gonna try 18" bullets? There is a really nice coupe with bullets under the "can't find a nice fox" thread. I think they are 18's, not sure though. These days there are so many different color combos with those bullets. Polished, powdercoated, painted, chrome lips, all black, etc...

I'll prob stick with a simple OEM Bullitt wheel. I already have 1...i just need to pick up 3 more. They are cheap and plentiful and 17" tires are cheaper than 18" tires.

I'd like to do 18's, but i really do like the look of 17" bullitts. Perfect size for a Fox and it allows the brakes to fill them up better.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00056.jpg
    DSC00056.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 231
yup, that will look slick. its rediculous how tire companies charge sooo much more for tires for 18" rims regardless of size. Good lookin ride, I have always wondered if cobra tailights would look nice on a black GT. They rock on LX's!

RBONELLA, what mods if any did you have to do to make those 10's fit in the rear? 18x10 is a big rim. I have a lowered car and dont think I would be able to get that clearance. I will post a pic of my car when I get back from work tonigh....:)