Black cobra cobra headlights pics?

I was wondering if anyone on the forums have pictures of those lights on a car. My gt headlights turned yellow so I was going to get the cobra ones. I seen the black cobra headlights on ebay for $120 shipped. Its really cheap I hope its not crap and lets water in cause if it does I'll go get the OEM cobra lights from ford.

• Sponsors (?)

They have that little gay extra ricer marker light. The ones that tom posted are similar to mine. Mine are like the Cobra but have some black accent on the inside.

000_0062small.jpg

Attachments

• 000_0062small.jpg
    000_0062small.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 77
O crap your right they do have a ricer mix to them. I wasn't even paying attention to that. It looks like the style is different as well.

What am I looking to spend for those OEM style lights and where do you guys thing i should just get them? I'm hurting bad for lights my torque thrust make the car look so clean but when you see the front lights it really takes away from the car.

I'm interested as well in the H.I.D. lights where can I pick up a pair of those. My friend has them on hits bullet and it looks amazing. He got them from ebay but is there any other places besides ebay that sells them.