Black factory gt spoiler (2005-2009)-$60

Discussion in 'Exterior Parts' started by blackgt07, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys up for sale is my factory spoiler off my 2007 Black GT. This spoiler is painted and still looks great. I am selling it because I bought a gt500 spoiler so I no longer have any need for this one. I am only asking $60 because I want to get it sold fast. Like I said it is in great condition as you can see from the pictures still very shiny and reflective. Shipping is at buyers expense, and I will ship it anywhere in the country. If it becomes really expensive to ship which I doubt, buyer and I can work out an arrangement. Any questions or too see pictures because I am unable to upload them here please email me at [email protected] or call or text me at 224-232-9169, thanks for you looking.
    Marc Genson

2. Pictures

Here are some pictures that I was finally able to uplod. If you want more pictures please email or call thanks

3. spoiler

BUMP!,Shoot me an offer by pm or email. Need to get this sold willing to hear any offers

4. Shipping is now a flat rate of $10

Shipping is now a flat rate of $10, and I will ship it anywhere in the country. So now no matter where you live, I will ship the spoiler for only $10 bucks, this is a great deal!! Any questions or too see pictures because you are unable to see them here please email me at [email protected] or call or text me at 224-232-9169, thanks for you looking.

Marc Genson

5. spoiler

Price now includes shipping, so that's $60 for a black painted great condition spoiler. This is a great deal, someone take this off my hands

6. Someone make an offer, I will hear all offers and probably accept. I don't want this thing sitting in my basement anymore

7. I'm interested if you've still got it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.