Black ford emblem

• Sponsors (?)

I have a local machine shop working on a custom one for me, we might be able to get them to make something up how you want it too. wont be cheap tho

Pretty sure it was billet badges. He's local and the dude was telling us at a socaps meet that he got a cease order from ford. So he was allowed to sell off all his old stock, but not make any more.

I dealt with that company and it was the worst expierience ive ever gone thru within the car community.

Wow, that sucks to hear. Dude seemed pretty cool and hooked us all up with the badges for cheap. I think it was something like $20 a badge

yep. Major dissapointment. He quoted me like $60 a badge, but then when i got the invoice there was a fee for the powdercoat, and the design(BTW, I designed the badge, all he had to do was import a file). So for two badges it ended up being $180. Still reasonable for custom work. Right before i paid i was told that the badges would take 3 weeks to complete.

After he had my payment that number jumped to 6-8 weeks. I ordered them late April i believe, and didnt recieve the badge till mid-end of July. When i got the badges the powdercoat looked like orange peel, and the inner "pinstripe" of the ford emblem wasnt even centered on the badge. It was like .015-.020'' different from side to side. With a CNC machine there is no reason that number should have been more than a couple thousanths.

Then it took about 3 months to get my money back, partly because they initially told paypal i never sent the badge back. I was pretty bummed out cause i worked pretty hard on making a CAD file with this idea in mind, only to get a sub par product back and then get the run around when i tried to get my money.