Black Ponys on my car? Pictures inside - comment please

• Sponsors (?)

I hate those damn stripes :nonono:

my car has a black one.. that is pretty much peeling off everywhere.. I was gonna take it off but noticed I had that bright red/orange strip underneath it too!!!! :mad: so I was like.. ok take off the orage strip too.. AND THEN THERE IS A MAROON STRIPE under that :nonono: ugh... so maybe ill just take off the black one and put a new black stipe on since the black doesnt look TOO back.. probably go good with the black rims and polished l ip :)

srothfuss.....looks awesome:nice: ...i would however as suggested take the red stripe off...and i didnt read all the comments but i would also lower it about 1.5 inches all around.....wow...that thing would look amazing...nice clean body!

i dont like the chrome lip at all, has WAY to many colors with that, the all black is bold, and i think it goes great with the dark red, looking at the pics from farther away the orange stripe dosent look bad but i would still do away with it, i say keep the all black its a bold look

The all black ponys look terrible IMO. You have a dark red car, you need a lighter color rim to break it up. Or, as someone was nice enough to do, polish the lip. Sure, I dont really like turbines, but the black ponies dont bring out the color of your car, rather they bring out the hideousness (is that a word?) of the red/orange stripe.