Black Wheels, Red Anodized Lip... Anybody??

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by slick35thgt, Jan 7, 2010.

1. I've seen pics of black wheels with red anodized lips before... but in all honesty I can't say I've ever seen them actually mounted on somebody's Mustang.

It's something I'm considering looking into, it's a bit out of the norm, and completely SICK looking if done right. I probably won't have the balls to go through with it, but if someone could at least show me a pic so i can go "Oooohhh.... ahhhhh" then I'd be satisfied.:D
  2. Guy goes by bmoseley on SVTPerformance if you want more pics or want to ask how he got them done

3. I've did that before on a set of Tri-Bars I had on a ranger. Looks sexy.

The wheels on that new Saleen up there are what I'm looking into, and that looks sick. It'd take a brave man with a few red accents on his ride to pull that off though. Not sure if thats the route I want to go or not, but it's definately drool-worthy. :drool:
  4. Dammm thats looks sick!!!!
  5. Figured they would look good on some black Termi wheels but good god do they look killer on those saleens.
  6. got me thinkin about it