Black wheels. why?

say no to black rims

I said yes to black wheels on my 95, because yellow & black is a classic color combination... I think it looks great personally....

58ed37e8.jpg

856dd5bd.jpg

bb93ace4.jpg

fe4170a4.jpg

f21cc2a7.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Hope I didn't offend the 94-98 guys/gals cuz I was just trying to make a point to the thread starter, hahaha.

I went with black wheels on my black fox cuz I'm going with the all go and not to much show look, I'm tired of the black fox, cowl hood and Welds look.

I've always liked wheels that aren't chrome or silver, I had some white rims on my stang for a while, and decided to switch it up I got some black fr500's. I can't see why anyone would hate them.

View attachment 322746

View attachment 322747

View attachment 322748

View attachment 322749

View attachment 322750

Dude, i was freakin driving next to you today on I-45! I was in that dirty ass RED 01 Cobra with Chrome Rims and Cobra R Hood. I passed you a few times right before the retards in that crappy Camaro blew by. :nice:

Dude, i was freakin driving next to you today on I-45! I was in that dirty ass RED 01 Cobra with Chrome Rims and Cobra R Hood. I passed you a few times right before the retards in that crappy Camaro blew by. :nice:

Yeah I remember, I tried to wave, and that camaro was ugly as hell with the wheel spacers stickin the tires out like 5 inches,

Sweet car man, if you know of any cruises or get together let me know

And to stay on topic

View attachment 322686

all Mustang pics in this thread < meh.

i could throw on some 16in. black steel rims and accomplish the same thing for about $120. just a black empty space with no detail to it whatsoever:shrug:

BUT...

whenever someone asks about wheels i ALWAYS encourage them to go with black wheels. the more Mustangs out there with black wheels the better MY car looks sitting next to them:D :nice:

52012515xc0.jpg

Sinister is the only word worthy of describing that stang. Now I'm considering picking up a set of black Saleens just because of this photo.

People, knocking on black rims is retarded. Black rims do not ruin a car: look at the whole picture and then make a judgment... I've seen all colors, sizes, shapes, and styles of wheels that did not look good on the car they were on. It's the combination. Not just the color.

all Mustang pics in this thread < meh.

i could throw on some 16in. black steel rims and accomplish the same thing for about $120. just a black empty space with no detail to it whatsoever:shrug:

BUT...

whenever someone asks about wheels i ALWAYS encourage them to go with black wheels. the more Mustangs out there with black wheels the better MY car looks sitting next to them:D :nice:

Please post some pics of your bad@$$ car so we can be the judge of that, since our cars look like such trash.

These cars came with black wheels from the factory, I would say they look pretty sweet imo....

441973449_73e5bf2723.jpg

shelby%20ford%20site.JPG

GS3.jpg

1987-Buick-GNX-black-C-640.jpeg

b911-101.jpeg

4.jpg

I really could care less what anyone thinks about my car, I like it and that's all that matters. I didn't buy my car and do my mods to make other people like it.

So to answer the original poster's question why black wheels?

Because I like them. :nice: