Black wheels. why?

• Sponsors (?)

I've never had a bad comment on my wheels yet (fortunately lol):
IMG_2638.jpg

:nice: :nice: :nice:

I really could care less what anyone thinks about my car, I like it and that's all that matters. I didn't buy my car and do my mods to make other people like it.

So to answer the original poster's question why black wheels?

Because I like them. :nice:

Exactly, It's your ride, car or baby. I have and will do what I want to my Cobra. I currently have wheels that no one else has, on any mustang I've ever seen. I love them and people comment :)nice:) on them everywhere I go, AND THEY'RE BLACK!
I've tried numerous sets of wheels before and I think my car looks the best now:

1 Stock 1995 Cobra wheels (still use w/ roadracing tires)
2 Silver painted Cobra R's sold
3 Chrome Cobra R's sold
4 Chrome 18" Saleen (real) sold
5 03 Cobra sold

The ones I'm keeping and love:
DSC01161.jpg

DSCN0022.jpg

Tired of people knocking what other people are doing to there mustangs. As long as it's not starting to look like a souped up honda (riced), I say "If you like than great.

Peace, love and exhaust fumes to all.

Exactly, It's your ride, car or baby. I have and will do what I want to my Cobra. I currently have wheels that no one else has, on any mustang I've ever seen. I love them and people comment :)nice:) on them everywhere I go, AND THEY'RE BLACK!
I've tried numerous sets of wheels before and I think my car looks the best now:

1 Stock 1995 Cobra wheels (still use w/ roadracing tires)
2 Silver painted Cobra R's sold
3 Chrome Cobra R's sold
4 Chrome 18" Saleen (real) sold
5 03 Cobra sold

The ones I'm keeping and love:
DSC01161.jpg

DSCN0022.jpg

Tired of people knocking what other people are doing to there mustangs. As long as it's not starting to look like a souped up honda (riced), I say "If you like than great.

Peace, love and exhaust fumes to all.

Nice Cobra...What wheels are those & what's all done to her??

Nice Cobra...What wheels are those & what's all done to her??

DSS 331, Kenne Bell 8#'s
DSC00990.jpg

Exhaust..BBK long tubes, custom H-pipe with e-cutouts and Bassaini cat-back
View attachment 317520

Wheels-n-tires... SportMax #6 fronts 18" x 8.5" Rears custom 18" x 11.25" (widened by Weldcraft)
Sumitomo 235 18 35 fronts and Nitto 555R 305 18 35 rears.
View attachment 317521
View attachment 317522

Interior..Corbeau Cr1 w/ factory Ford saddle leather, Autopower 4 point w/ harness bar. Installed my 3" competition Corbeau 5 point harnesses yesterday but no photos w/ those yet.
View attachment 317523

MORE....

Hotchkis control arms, steeda springs, Koni single adj fronts and double adj. rears, sub connectors, drive shaft loop, alum. driveshaft, 373 gears, 2004 Cobra rack and pinion unit......much much more....I'm taking up his thread. But that gives you an idea of what's in her. 400hp 408 trq rear wheels.

DSS 331, Kenne Bell 8#'s
DSC00990.jpg

Exhaust..BBK long tubes, custom H-pipe with e-cutouts and Bassaini cat-back
View attachment 317512

Wheels-n-tires... SportMax #6 fronts 18" x 8.5" Rears custom 18" x 11.25" (widened by Weldcraft)
Sumitomo 235 18 35 fronts and Nitto 555R 305 18 35 rears.
View attachment 317513
View attachment 317514

Interior..Corbeau Cr1 w/ factory Ford saddle leather, Autopower 4 point w/ harness bar. Installed my 3" competition Corbeau 5 point harnesses yesterday but no photos w/ those yet.
View attachment 317515

MORE....

Hotchkis control arms, steeda springs, Koni single adj fronts and double adj. rears, sub connectors, drive shaft loop, alum. driveshaft, 373 gears, 2004 Cobra rack and pinion unit......much much more....I'm taking up his thread. But that gives you an idea of what's in her. 400hp 408 trq rear wheels.
:hail2::hail2::hail2::hail2: OMFG dude!!!! That is the perfect SN Cobra...Everything about it is sick, from the wheels, seats, KB, 331, cutouts...:nice::flag: