blow off valve for saleen supercharger???

Ok i have a 2007 Mustang GT with a saleen supercharger.. I need a blow off valve.. everytime i let off the gas when building boost it blows the plastic tube off the throttle body. i havent seen anyone with one, have you? Anyideas or someone that can give me an idea on how to remedy this? Its really starting to get old..

• Sponsors (?)

I guess I am rather unfamilar with superchargers, but I have never heard of BOV on a supercharged system. You could install a blow-through system, in front of the throttle body, or behind the airfilter, with a meter.

Could you maybe find some stronger/new clips to hold the tupe on?

as far as i know saleen doesnt offer a centrifugal kit, so there should be no boost at the tb, it should blow directly into the manifold. They do offer blow off valves for centrifugal kits like procharger, but they are called something different I believe. I come from a turbo background so s/c's are a new field for me lol. Your tube probably pops off from a lot of movement when you start getting into power on boost then suddenly let off and the engine probably shifts a good amount when letting off. your only bet is to try to make a bit of slack in the intake piping so it has some "wiggle room" or maybe get some solid mounts for the motor.

yes the kit was purchased new and installed by JDM Engineering.. I am the second owner of the car and the mods where done by the guy that had it before me. I have all paper work for the car and receipts. I did notice the motor seems to move quite a bit if I rev it so I can only imagine whats going on under there when I'm giving her hell. I guess i could try to give the intake tube some "wiggle room" cause shes pretty tight. As far as the compressor bypass valve. If the kit was purchased new it should have one correct? I guess I'm pretty much leaning towards the motor movement then.