blown v6 vs. stock srt4, will i win?

well thanx guys, no sarcasm isnt wasted on me atleast, but its all in how you word things in order to tell rather or not its sarcastic or serious, you cant tell tone through type, but..unfortunately, we've been rained out...lol, kinda delaying the inevitable, i kinda thought i would take him, now with most peoples same opinion...but when we finially do line um up, ill let yall know

• Sponsors (?)

mustangmat99 said:
11's? HAHAHA, i think you read wrong, no stock srt4 ran 11's, the best i read is a 13.8, none the less..im not making any excuses, but racing a 16 yr old coworker or messing up my car..hmm..which do i pick? ill gonna run um, i think ill be alright, the weather is looking bad though, we might get rained out, but its more or less a reason not to rather an excuse, i have no scare in my mind that i cant beat him, if i lose i lose, everyone does..but i DOUBT seriously a stock srt4 ran 11's

no man my friends cousins uncles brothers step sisters son has an srt4 and he upped the boost and he is doing flat 7s!!!!! they are totaly unbeatable by anything EVER!

.... in all reality i was just joking htey are 14 sec little ugly cars.... it takes a turbo to make them fast... ill take a stock gt run just as fast look 10x better sound 10000000x better and if you did add a turbo... lol it wouldnt even be funny how much faster you could be.

stang976 said:
:stupid:
what i am doing is running straight chilled water instead of mixing with methanol on the snow performance kit so it does not affect my A/F or my tune.

That works great but if you really crank up the boost like to 18-20 PSI you will need to add methanol to the tank.
If you add methanol to your current set up you will see a big gain in HP over just using water with the right tuning.

If he has 287rwhp and 290rwtq then he will win hands down he should be in the low 13's with that kind of power. I had 224rwhp and 259 rwtq and ran 13.8's all night. I'm driving an automatic trans car VS's his stick shift.

My best advice would be to take anything you don't need out of the car (spare, subs, etc) it will put you down closer to his weight which will better your chances. Have you swapped out your rear gears and put in a rear diff yet? (didn't see it in your list of mods) That would be a BIG help.

nah i dont have gears or anything, one day i wanna get some 3.73, a buddy of mine in a gt has 4.10's thats just a quite a bit, i dont need all that, he has 4.10's and everything else is stock, i could see if he had alot of work in it, but yea ill go with 3.73's one day, and yea im really into customizing my interior, so id been fooling around with ideas, and right now my back seats out, so yea if the time comes to race im gonna yank a few things