Expired BNIB Spec Stage 2 clutch kit 86-01 T5/T45

Discussion in 'Drivetrain Parts' started by Night Shifter, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a brand new spec stage 2 clutch for sale...I bought it a few months back for my road open track car but am doing a different transmission set up now...I can't return it because the place I bought it from wont return parts after 30 days... comes with throwout bearing and alignment tool....fits all mustangs 86-04 with t45 or t5 transmissions... im posting with my phone and don't have a pic of it at the moment but will get one put up the second im near a computer...

$300 shipped

*EDIT* found a pic on my phone I took of it
    only the clutch kit in the picture is for sale. Nothing else
  2. Anyone need a clutch?
  3. Is that a 6 or 8 bolt flywheel?
  4. Flywheel not included...ONLY the clutch is for sale
  5. Is this clutch still for sale

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
  6. Sure is
  7. is the clutch a 10" or 11" spec? I may be interested if its a 10" because that will fit my 3.8L
  8. 10.5"... pretty sure the V6 part numbers are different than the V8 and i believe the bolt pattern might be as well... doubt it would work but you're more than welcome to try
  9. can u give me the part #
  10. Off the top of my head i think the one for the gt is sf462....the v6 part number is sf142, that one i know for a fact
  11. night shifter, if I have to replace my TObearing I will take it. should be dropping tranny this week. let you as soon as I investigate more
  12. Alright cool...its still here...as much as people are buying spec i figured it woulda sold sooner lol
  13. Clutch still available....brand new!!!!!
  14. you still got the clutch?
  15. Perrish, Yes i still do...i havnt been on here in a while so sorry for the late reply
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.