Body damage estimate

Turkey Sammich

I can't fap normal. I cracked a rib, then my ankle
Jul 12, 2006
I need a estimate of the damages:
IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

I know the wheel would be around $2-300. More concerned about the actually body work.

Some guy in a magnum come into my lane and hit me. My bump is cracked and he pushed me into the curb. The passenger side rim done completely scratched all the way around. His passenger side door is dented and a few paint marks from where he hit my bumper.

Attachments

• IMG_1134.jpg
    IMG_1134.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1135.jpg
    IMG_1135.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1139.jpg
    IMG_1139.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Sponsors (?)

Doesn't look too bad, actually ... but yeah, I'd be plenty pissed about it, too.

Four-lug Cobra R rims (even chrome) aren't THAT expensive, really. I'm sure they'll cover everything and you'll be better off than when you started - new bumper cover and all. :nice:

Maybe you should learn how to drive :rolleyes:

It wasnt me. i must be invisable. plus i know he was talking on the phone.

Im waiting on the auto body to give me an est. i can get an lx bump for $200, its just going to be a biotch for the labor and matching the color on my car. as its not a ford color, and closest we could get was preformance white :(

Im waiting on the auto body to give me an est. i can get an lx bump for $200, its just going to be a biotch for the labor and matching the color on my car. as its not a ford color, and closest we could get was preformance white :(

I know man, just ****ing with you.

Good luck. When I had my car fixed this summer, they told me that ford does not make the bumper cover anymore and none of the aftermarket ones say mustang on them. Had to get a used one.

There's a place an hour from me that I had to go to and have my paint 'matched' and specially blended. My old car had a pearl blue mettalic that wasn't factory, and they were able to run it under a spectrometer, or whatever the hell they use and matched it pretty damn well. I know white is quite a bit tougher to match, but it might be an option Good luck.

Good luck. When I had my car fixed this summer, they told me that ford does not make the bumper cover anymore and none of the aftermarket ones say mustang on them. Had to get a used one.

My autobody guy said he can fix it, I saw its all aftermarket if it comes down to it, I will go that route of just go to the yard and grab on

There's a place an hour from me that I had to go to and have my paint 'matched' and specially blended. My old car had a pearl blue mettalic that wasn't factory, and they were able to run it under a spectrometer, or whatever the hell they use and matched it pretty damn well. I know white is quite a bit tougher to match, but it might be an option Good luck.
I will have to check into a shop that can do that, since I'm not repainting the entire car.

Thanks for the information mang :nice: