Body kit help

• Sponsors (?)

I did a write up on mine ...If I can find it..??

A hell
3000gs for the engine with 12000 miles, and harness and computer wich I didnt need
New clutch and flywheel
opped for the focus fuel pump and 24 lb injectors

1200gs for the install by my mech
and another couple hundrerd for the 3:90's wich are now 4:10s
wiring was cake and NOT HARD...

300+ For new catted xpipe
throttle cable was easy install

overall after all was said and done with a tune it was around 5000gs..

Thats for everything you need to drop one in.. I added much more since she was out of the car and mine total'd around 7000 grand

This is what I am talking about!!!!!! :nice:

Or were you just joking???:shrug: :bs:

I was just trying to add to the conversation. You don't have to be a dick.

2003 GT
Cobra Motor SOLD
Maxium Motorsports Grip in a box
H&R springs 2" drop
Kamari body kit, Carbon Fiber heat extractor hood, wingless, 14" Brembo 6 piston calpier, Gran Turismo set FRNT & REAR, 18x9" Volk rims on 315s, MagnaPacks w/ 3"tips, 4:10's, and spec stage 3 clutch with matching flywheel. Sneaky pete 50 shot NOS.

I didn't notice the "Cobra Motor SOLD" in your sig... So did you sell the whole car? or did you pull the motor and re-install a 2 valve? or was it never installed?

For those lost... the quote was from a previous thread about putting a Cobra motor in a GT. Sorry for the confusion.

NO NO its understandable, Ran out of funds, for the complete build... everything was going great...but the loan company backout on my ass, about 2 weeks after every thing was said and done, I bought everything before the install, but didnt have the money to get it installed, so my buddy ..mechanic, did the install with me before I had the funds, just wanted to get her running. And when the bank back out I sold him 90% of the s**T for around 3 grand... I needed to pay him for his time. Sold it all for 5,500, but took off 2,500 for his troubles and he ended up owning me 3 grand. so we pulled the engine and sold, ended up taking the woman on a vaca, and reinstalling the 2valve.... Sorry If I confused anybody, I was not selling tickets, just alot of drama...sorry fellow stanget guys/ and grls

and to Matt's 03 GT I was posting the same time you were, so my post was to the bodykit link that I had posted and the reponse's added up, NOT to your post, I in fact would love the 03 cobra bumber front and rear

NO NO its understandable, Ran out of funds, for the complete build... everything was going great...but the loan company backout on my ass, about 2 weeks after every thing was said and done, I bought everything before the install, but didnt have the money to get it installed, so my buddy ..mechanic, did the install with me before I had the funds, just wanted to get her running. And when the bank back out I sold him 90% of the s**T for around 3 grand... I needed to pay him for his time. Sold it all for 5,500, but took off 2,500 for his troubles and he ended up owning me 3 grand. so we pulled the engine and sold, ended up taking the woman on a vaca, and reinstalling the 2valve.... Sorry If I confused anybody, I was not selling tickets, just alot of drama...sorry fellow stanget guys/ and grls

and to Matt's 03 GT I was posting the same time you were, so my post was to the bodykit link that I had posted and the reponse's added up, NOT to your post, I in fact would love the 03 cobra bumber front and rear

No problem at all. The drama gets confusing around here. You should post pic's of your car and get the cobra bumpers chopped on. I think it would look good with your side skirts... just a thought.

Good luck on the choice... but don't get this fake '05 kit :flag: