Body Kit Install

Discussion in 'SN95 V6 Mustang Tech' started by Goody0001, Dec 18, 2003.

1. Goody0001

Goody0001 Founding Member

I just purchased a body kit for my 2000 mustang and I was wondering what the max is that I should pay to get it installed. It is already painted and I was quoted around 200 w/o paint and 600 with paint. Is this an okay deal. Let me know. I will try and post pics once I get it on. Thanks
  2. cgrant

cgrant New Member

Hmm, Don't know, but just out of curiousity, what body kit and how much ya pay including paint?
  3. marvinmycat

marvinmycat Founding Member

What he basically said. What body kit is it, and what pieces does it come with? $200 isn't bad onsidering it is painted already. The hard work comes in when they have to make modifications to the kit in order to make it fit properly.
  4. Goody0001

Goody0001 Founding Member

The kit is a mix. It is Xenon front and side skirts and Razzi rear (the one that the dual exhaust comes through the kit). I think this will be a pretty good looking set up. The front isn't my favorite but it's not bad. Plus the kit is urethane which is cool. I bought it for 500 with paint but it isn't brand new so there is some small scratches...but still a heck of a deal since paint alone would cost about 400.
  5. SpectorV

SpectorV Founding Member

the instlal is very easy, i would pay 100-150 max... i had my frotn end swaped over in under an hour.... just need a friend to help you.
  6. 98CobraClone

98CobraClone New Member

pay someone to paint it and install yourself.......will save you a bunch of money
  7. stangorz54

stangorz54 New Member

wheres a good place for bodykits(websites).