Body Repair in CT?

Last week some dumb bitch hit my car in my parking lot at my apartment, and obviously didn't leave a note since that seems to be the cool thing to do nowadays. The damage isn't terrible, but it's more damage than can be touched up and lived with. There is a 4-5 inch long dent in the passenger side fender, and the paint is scraped off down to the metal. The scratches extend another 4-5 inches onto the front bumper.

Realistically, I'm going to have it fixed and probably spray the whole front bumper while I'm at it to fix another small dent in the bumper I got when I had the car down at school.

Anyone in my area know any good body shops that would do something like this for cheap, or anyone do this work on the side. I can't afford a lot right now which is why I'm looking for a little guidance, not to mention I just moved here so I don't really know any good shops/people I'd trust to do the work.

EDIT: Here's some pics of the damage. It's not too bad, but it pisses the **** out of me that people are so damn inconsiderate these days, plus I can't stand my car not being mint. It was much worse than this, but I buffed out a lot of the fine scratches.

IMG00190-20110407-1250.jpg

IMG00191-20110407-1250.jpg

• Sponsors (?)