Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors, any good?

Flavadave4

Nov 28, 2003
Utica, NY
I want to stiffin up and strengthen, WITHOUT welding on pieces of metal to my stupid clean undercarrige. Its so clean and pretty I hate to grind, weld, grind and paint anything. Are the bolt on connectors even worth it? Should I just stop being a prissy little ****** and get welded connectors?

BTW- I drive the car 4000-5000 miles a summer on nice days, go the drag stip maybe 3-4 times and never have auto-crossed it.

• Sponsors (?)

meh, holes with bots or welds, I woudl go with welds. Pay some money and go to a chasis shop and let them know how much you like your clean factory look and they will make sure not to fudge it up.

or just do nothing, sounds like thats not to bad of an idea either, that way when i buy your car for 3k next year i wont have a dumb bolted on sub frame conector

Get full length welds, with a good weld and undercoating it makes under the car look BETTER. I undercoated everything after putting on my full lengths, looks like they are supposed to be there....and there is something tough as hell looking about a good set of connectors. It's kind of like seeing skinnys up front or fat drag radials in back. You see them and just KNOW the car is badass.