Bone Stock 01 Cobra Dyno Results!

DoubleONegative

Jun 30, 2003
Tioga Cty PA
Well today was my first trip to the dyno. I went in hoping for 275HP/275TQ, After 3 pulls the best numbers were:

SAE
276RWHP
280RWTQ

A/F ratios were very good also 12.0-12.7 across the rpm range until 5800 then it got pretty rich .

Needless to day i was very happy, now it's time to mod now that i have a baseline!!

Mike

• Sponsors (?)

Nice numbers I did the same not long ago.

For a comparison I did 270.3hp and 290tq I recall.

I am looking at the TB forward denscencharger filter kit, off road x, slp catback, steeda pullies, and hope to be into the 300s with that, would like to see over 300hp and nearing 320+tq but doubtful...gotta set the goals high though right? :)

Nice stock numbers. You are slightly above the rated 320HP (320-15% for driveline loss = ~272 RWHP)
For comparison, ran mine on the Dynojet here at 5800 ft and pulled 305RWHP and 318 torque (mods in the sig). My AF was running rich so there are a few more ponies to be found once I lean that out. I will be adding the Steeda pullies shortly so that should give me a few more HP. Basically, you can get some decent HP out of the DOHC with just sensible bolt-ons and some REAL gains with porting and SC or NO2.