Bone stock goes 13.25 @ 102.85

oldskooler79 said:
Well...

I guess the 05' Mustang GT is just too expensive for the common enthusiast to get ahold of. There's none on the lots! NONE!! You can't even get em, forget it! Much to my upset I was rejected by every dealer on the east coast that I've visited.

Actually, that's where I saw one. Monroe Ford. New York. Silver. Dealer marked it up 3K for no good G*d D**n reason. Just 'cause he could. I told him it wasn't nearly as pretty as my '02 so stuff it. Sides, mine has a blower and would knock the snot out of his stock anyway, I'll come back in 9 months when you have 5K in rebates on it. :D

I really do like them though. Seemed kinda big. How much do these new ones weigh? Anyone know?

• Sponsors (?)

3ponyshow said:
I'll come back in 9 months when you have 5K in rebates on it.

I'm thinking we won't be seeing any rebates for at least a couple years. Their already selling like hotcakes so why should the dealerships even bother? I'm hoping they do though, for the sake people that really want one. Also, with no rebates soon means the future special editions will have a premium price sho'nuff! :(

Any other thought? Maybe I'm wrong.

oldskooler79 said:
I'm thinking we won't be seeing any rebates for at least a couple years. Their already selling like hotcakes so why should the dealerships even bother? I'm hoping they do though, for the sake people that really want one. Also, with no rebates soon means the future special editions will have a premium price sho'nuff! :(

Any other thought? Maybe I'm wrong.

Nope. I think I tend to agree with you on that one.

Oh my God, I was at the track yesterday and saw someone in a Black GT run a 13.01.

No typo, a 13.01, he said that all he needed to do to get his time down from the 13.8 he ran before was start a rocking motion just after his launch. He guarantees that this technique could get you into the 12's with the right sized person.

:D

Fast GTO said:
Oh my God, I was at the track yesterday and saw someone in a Black GT run a 13.01.

No typo, a 13.01, he said that all he needed to do to get his time down from the 13.8 he ran before was start a rocking motion just after his launch. He guarantees that this technique could get you into the 12's with the right sized person.

:D
You've got to be kidding me. All I can see in my mind right now is two golf cars racing and one guy rocking back and forth to take the win. Are you sure that was not a typo and you said Black GT and not Black GTO? :D

This crap is getting ridiculous. Nobody should even bother reporting quarter-mile results anymore if they don't have proof. Photo, video, timeslip, whatever. So far I've seen like 2 or 3 threads bragging of low low 13's at low to mid 100's, with absolutely f&*k-all to back them up.