Boosted's Project For The Day Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Welp, missed my auto x event this weekend with a bum knee. It hurt BAD.. Just got back from the Orthopedic office... Turns out I have a torn meniscus in my right knee. Yaaaayyy! Surgery next week:notnice:
image.jpeg

Welp, missed my auto x event this weekend with a bum knee. It hurt BAD.. Just got back from the Orthopedic office... Turns out I have a torn meniscus in my right knee. Yaaaayyy! Surgery next week:notnice:
image.jpeg
That sucks more than a little Allen! Sorry you're hurt brother, good luck on the surgery.

Since you won't be able to drive that new mustang for awhile, I'll just pop down and make sure it stays limber, alright?

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck with the surgery. Had knee surgery about 35 years ago due to a football injury. Knee stilll clicks a bit but nothing compared to a bad back that spasms all the time because some idiot kid rearended you. Only options are meds or letting some hack cut me open and surgery ain't happening.

Three YEARS! Good Lord! I had to have mine operated on about two weeks after I injured it.

Had to paint cars that way!

Yea I've continued to lift weights while I had an injured shoulder. I kept putting off going to the doctor because I was afraid he was going to say you need to stop lifting for 4-6 months and rest. Guessing gave myself a good 10-12 week vacation now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I've continued to lift weights while I had an injured shoulder. I kept putting off going to the doctor because I was afraid he was going to say you need to stop lifting for 4-6 months and rest. Guessing gave myself a good 10-12 week vacation now.

Screwing my shoulder up helped me get back to the gym. Started as therapy, then just kept going till I screwed up my left one and had surgery on it! Oh well, no more bone spurs on either humorous now.

If it helps, my shoulder felt less painful the next day after surgery than it did the day before.

Screwing my shoulder up helped me get back to the gym. Started as therapy, then just kept going till I screwed up my left one and had surgery on it! Oh well, no more bone spurs on either humorous now.

If it helps, my shoulder felt less painful the next day after surgery than it did the day before.

That's what my friend told me. He started PT 1 week later. The funny part is I work at a hospital too

image.jpeg
Ouch. My dad has the same thing a few years ago. Good luck on the surgery!
Having shoulder surgery July 15th, torn labrum

[emoji856]

Good luck to you too!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users