Bored: Any 4x4 4.6 Stangs Wanna Be lowered with photoshop?

• Sponsors (?)

Picture1044.jpg

and if you could put some black fr500s or chrome saleens that would be great lol

Attachments

• Picture1044.jpg
    Picture1044.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 72
^ Give him full straight on pics of those rims....like a pic of another car at the same angle and distance that has them. He cant do anything with the pic you posted of the rims...well he could but it would look rediculous LOL.

^ that one looks pretty good ..

As for rims, they can be tricky. They way I do em (the 2 times I've done it) was get a rim you want to put onto the car cut (lasso) then put it in the center of the old rims. Then, CTRL + T (Transform) and hold shift and drag a corner to get it proportionately close. After you have the first rim on the new pic, hold CTRL + ALT then click and move the duplicated rim to the other wheel. Then, go CTRL + T (free transform) hold CTRL and drag the corners to change the proportions until it's lookin right. Erase and do the usual crap in between 'spokes' and clean up rough stuff.

Thats a quick how to, or at least how I've done it.

thxs guys. Lowering a car is not hard at all with photoshop. On a scale or 1-10 (10 being hardest) it gets a 1

^ that one looks pretty good ..

As for rims, they can be tricky. They way I do em (the 2 times I've done it) was get a rim you want to put onto the car cut (lasso) then put it in the center of the old rims. Then, CTRL + T (Transform) and hold shift and drag a corner to get it proportionately close. After you have the first rim on the new pic, hold CTRL + ALT then click and move the duplicated rim to the other wheel. Then, go CTRL + T (free transform) hold CTRL and drag the corners to change the proportions until it's lookin right. Erase and do the usual crap in between 'spokes' and clean up rough stuff.

Thats a quick how to, or at least how I've done it.

:shrug: wow, guess ill take the plunge whenever i have alot of free time lol. ITs gonna get messy :rlaugh:

im new to stangnet so i dont even know how to post my message on this but maybe this will go through

Alright, doing it now

edit: My photoshop is not even opening (freezing up) and i dont wanna restart my PC right now. So, check back 2morrow and ill have it lowered for you. But welcome to the site buddy and hope you enjoy it. NICE GT also.