Bored out of my MIND, so i scanned...

Whoops, I loaded them up onto mustangmods and then forgot, here ya go:

These are all from my 3 week vacation in France, I have plenty more.

This is at Notre Dame....(hunchback at notre dam???)
spud_gun_199.jpg

spud_gun_182.jpg

spud_gun_071.jpg

The Shocker on top of the Eiffel Tower
spud_gun_232.jpg

Heres some of the flamethrower I made, this pics dont to it justice tho.
flameingfun_021.jpg

flameingfun_037.jpg

I have a ton more pics of dumb stuff like that but I dont feel like posting them all.

• Sponsors (?)

haha....k i guess i should put these out there...although it really doesn't show off my professional side since, at the time, I'm in Kabul....

The Story: At Christmas time, one of our guys there decided to wrap a present in a cardboard animal...an elephant. He wrapped it in green duct tape (Gun tape, as we call it). Well, your's truly has a habit of making my mark on everything by pretending to bang it. After that, I made a few other cardboard animals and actually have quite a hilarious amount of footage of cardboard animal orgies, complete with sound effects, will post at a later date. Without further ado .....for the love of god, what you are about to witness may make you all lose respect for me... :nonono:

View attachment 504926
View attachment 504928
View attachment 504930
View attachment 504933

SeventyMach1 said:
looks like you were REALLY bored, And lonely, LOL.

very....very....bored. day shifts where i worked had nothing to do, because the time difference between canada and kabul meant that our days were late at night in Canada, so only emergency stuff came through....during those long days, some very strange things happened...