Bored, pic

GreyDiesel

Jul 26, 2008
Denver, CO
hey all, I am sitting here with not much (actually I think zero) work in my inbox. I am a self employed photographer, so no work = no money. This has resulted in a halt to the modding process, I can do nothing but appreciate the stang in its current state. (Business has been slow this year, but I am happy to still have enough work to keep me afloat.) Various other factors have also required me to park the mustang in front of my house instead of in the garage as usual this week. (It will go back into the garage soon) Since I had nothing better to do, I thought I would take a photo of the car from my porch. I have always thought the s197s look best from up above. That is one nice thing about parking your car in-front of your house, you get to stare at it more than usual.

• Sponsors (?)

Nice pic! I agree that the S197s look great from above! I tried a similar thing. I stood on a guard rail to get these shots and I think it gives a perspective that you don't see in most pics.

IMG_3091.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

Here are a few of my pics from above.

From a catwalk at work
DSC03599.jpg

From the observation tower at Antietam National Battlefield (I'll be near here again in a few weeks and will try to get some updated pics if the weather cooperates).
DSC03270.jpg

Pic of the tower
77587127.NNc9UevQ.miniAntietam080.jpg

From atop the Currituck Lighthouse in Corolla, NC.
3036830581_a55e52f9f9_b.jpg