Bored today so I made this...

• Sponsors (?)

Not too bad! Sounds a bit like mine. Dumps rule! :nice: Empty GT cutouts suck however :notnice: Gotta go get a sixer bumper for mine, or those nice Roush covers that are excessively overpriced.

I find Sonic Blue to be fairly rare around here :( I know I'm going to end up having to buy a bumper and have it painted, and I want a cowl hood, 99 Cobra front end, side scoop deletes, and a few other things to go along with it, because it wouldn't make much sense to have one small thing painted at a time.

^ Yeah, dont see many Sonic Blues anywhere. Even at the car shows you see alot of red, yellow, white, couple Mystics the occasional silver but hardley any Sonics :shrug:

OP, Holy high springs Batman! So you take it off any sweet jumps?

JK :D :cheers: Car sounds sick! Reminds me of my buddies with a Bassani cat back :drool:
And while the wheels are unique they are unusuall too. Do you like them better like that as opposed to the silver lip?....... <--dumb question

Nice vid, I love the all black bullitts. Ive been thinking of doing that to my wheels for some time now. Ive had trouble locating some pics of them painted like yours, but I think im sold on it :rock: The only problem is I cant figure whether to do them in gloss or flat black. Did you paint them or powdercoat them? Are they 17s or 18s? Sorry for all the questions. :nice: Was also thinking of doing the whole rim in a gunmetal or anthracite color.

Nice vid, I love the all black bullitts. Ive been thinking of doing that to my wheels for some time now. Ive had trouble locating some pics of them painted like yours, but I think im sold on it :rock: The only problem is I cant figure whether to do them in gloss or flat black. Did you paint them or powdercoat them? Are they 17s or 18s? Sorry for all the questions. :nice: Was also thinking of doing the whole rim in a gunmetal or anthracite color.

they are painted, I striped them just about completely down, used a self etching primer, then a filling primer, filled and sanded any nicks and scratches (1000 grit then 2000), applied 4 thin coats of black gloss with ceramic wheel paint and 3 coats of wheel paint clear coat. It took a whole weekend to do all 4 wheels but the end result was worth it to me. they really look new up close.

At first the paint was a little soft and I thought it was going to chip but after 7 days of curing they are hard as a rock now.