Borla or Bassani

• Sponsors (?)

srt, you have the first x pipe that i actually think sounds good...no raspyness to it.. damn that car sounds good :nice:

I was gonna say go with borla cause i had them on my last mustang... they were quiet but noticeable at idle, nice and bassy at normal driving, and at wot they were throaty and bassy... i'll be swithing back to borla soon...... but if you car is ganna sound anything like srt's, buy bassani NOW!

Bassani for $100 off craigslist FTMFW. I then took my flowmaster catback and sold it for $200. I got paid $100 to get a bassani exhaust.

Tips looks sexy Too!!!

BassaniCatback2Small.jpg

IMG_0687CleanSmall.jpg

IMG_0683CleanSmall.jpg

Attachments

• BassaniCatback2Small.jpg
    BassaniCatback2Small.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0687CleanSmall.jpg
    IMG_0687CleanSmall.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0683CleanSmall.jpg
    IMG_0683CleanSmall.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 44
I love my borlas...that being said, i would try some bassanis just for a change, those were the two i was stuck between as well...glad i went with the borlas though, combined with my o/r prochamber i have never heard a sound like it. I get people telling me that they heard my car somewhere sometime from some parking garage, haha all i say is yea, you probably did. :nice:

Ok bassani it is but I have to do some other things also. My cel keeps coming on and it's a cylinder 1 misfire. Really got me frustrated so gotta tend to that first. I'd like to thank everyone for their great input.
Bad COP, very common problem. Good excuse for an MSD upgrade :D Or I hear the Screamin Deamon did a 12 rwhp gain in Muscle Mustangs or 5.0 mag. I forget which one. But all they did was swap out the stock coils on an 03 GT and it picked up 12 rwhp and they kept saying how they have only ever pulled out 2 or 3 hp on a performance ignition. I kinda want to try them myself :shrug: If I ever loose a coil then thats the route I will prolly go :nice: