Borla Universal Turbo Mufflers For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had these mufflers on my 1994 mustang GT, with a supercharged 347. With JBA 1.75" shorties, a 2.5" MAC Prochamber H-pipe, and these mufflers, the setup made over 550 RWHP. They have a deep, mellow rumble sound. Not abnoxious like Flowmaster (which I had before these, but still very attention-grabbing). I just like the sound of Borla mufflers, but upgraded to 3" exhaust, and don't need these anymore. They have offset inlet/offset outlets, 2.5". They were driven for approximately 300 miles and that's it. The part number is 400237. They sell for $150 apiece new from summit racing. I am asking for $100 for the pair plus shipping. Unfortunately, I do not have a sound clip, but do some google searching and there is plenty of Borla video clips out there. Keep in mind, these are not the XR-1 mufflers or anything like that. These are a chambered, turbo muffler that has a bit more of a refined sound than a stright-through design, but still outflows Flowmaster by about 5%. If you are looking for a muscular, yet, less abnoxious sound for your SN95 stang that performs with the best of them, then you will like these. If you want droning, noise-makers that set off you neighbor's car alarms (these still do that a little), then you might not want these. Pics available.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.