Boss 302 from NC

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by mtnboss, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Just hollering hello here. Breaking in my Boss, long time Mustang lover, first time new-ride owner. Currently awaiting Roush axle backs to install over the holiday weekend. As far as other mods, waiting until results are out on handling before I try lowering springs but I may do a CAI when the old lady has recovered from the thunderous exhaust. :D

2. :welcome: and another person forgot to put the :pics: with their ride :ban: Lets see them I enjoy looking at them, kind of wish i would of got one over the 5.0 but at the time I couldn't find a good article if they were going to put a back seat in or not because originally the plays were for the boss to be a two seater, race ready, it's amazing what a car company will do just to shave a few pounds....Still upset me car didn't come with a spare tire :shrug:

3. Yeah, I was really close to buying a black 2011 GT just before my Boss came around--happened to be in the right place at the right time when one became available at MSRP. Pics enclosed.

Attached Files:

4. Just want you to know that I hate you. :D

Seriously though... Love the Boss. All I need is the tiny push to creek the wallet open and get the purchase done. lol

5. Just do it! :nice: It took a while to win the old (gack, young) lady over, but she likes how happy I am when I come home dizzy from the RPMs...dream come true for me because I've wanted a Stang since high school (and that was a LONG time ago).

6. nice color combo on that boss :nice:

7. There's a Laguna Seca down the road a piece. Every day, I resist the urge to go look at because I know that I'll never be able to walk away.

8. Sahweeeeet Boss :nice: Another long time "dreamer" LAVAgt2012...see dreams do come true!
    :lol: Found a dealer with a Boss only a few hundred over internet price (most 'round here are thousands over!) and hell, it's only a few more thousand than a GT Premium with options. Hmmmm.........

9. Yeah that's about right because they're only priced $5K over the premium i got by MSRP, only difference is on the 5.0 i was able to get it for 4K below msrp, that BOSS you'd be lucky to get it at msrp still, but damn would a orange one look sharp in my driveway.....Unfortunatley my next purchase will be on a toyota tacoma and OFC probably a 4-6" body lift.....couple years down the road, but i need the big truck (mainly for the wife) parked next to the stangs....:shrug:

10. Axle backs arrived today, just ran home to pick em up off my porch. Installing in the morning in a buddy's garage...gonna be burning loads of petrol tomorrow. Please, no rain for a day or two!

11. Be cool to hear those axle backs on youtube!

You need a big truck for the wife? I don't wanna make assumptions but I take it she ain't too small of a woman?:rlaugh:

12. 5' 8", 118 lbs, you be the judge of that :shrug: