BOTTLFED....Anybody seen it lately?

bottlfed92

Aug 16, 2004
Canada
Last I heard, my old coupe had been sold to a gentleman in the NY area.
I sold it to a guy in LA and he's since sold it.
All of my contact information had been relayed to the new owner, however just wondering if anyone has seen it. :shrug:

~Jeff

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Jeff, how goes it. Sucks to see the car get sent through another owner, makes it tougher to keep tabs on.

You planning to hit up any of the big Mustang events? Carlisle, Mustang Week, etc? If so let me know, I plan to attend them :D.

Hey Jeff, how goes it. Sucks to see the car get sent through another owner, makes it tougher to keep tabs on.

You planning to hit up any of the big Mustang events? Carlisle, Mustang Week, etc? If so let me know, I plan to attend them :D.

That is the plan. I have been throwing a few laborous hours at the car, cleaningand detailing it from top to bottom. The brakes (calipers and rotor hats) have just received a full on treatment of sand paper, paint, tooth brush, cleaner, polish and wax. LOL. I've also added a Reichard Racing 2.76 pulley to the ROUSHcharger and color matched a few things to suit.
the car will never be a show car like the 92 was, but for other reasons, it will show well, I'm sure.
That'd be great to meet up with a few Stangnetters this season. Didn't really have a reason to travel much last season. I did have a Black Stage 2 at the beginning of the season ast year, but sold that fairly quickly only to end up with a nicley built SALEEN clone. It packed a pretty good punch under the hood, however, it was one of those cars that was about a '10 footer'. :) Get up close and the flaws would shine. :D Not something I was terribly into, so I sold that too. :shrug::nice:
This is a lifer, this car.

~Jeff