Bought a Mach 1

• Sponsors (?)

It does have a minor scratch but I think it will BUFF out!! :rolleyes:

J/K This is the drivetrain going in my 69 FB.

Attachments

• my Mach 1 (1) small.jpg
    my Mach 1 (1) small.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 128
Yep the only made like 6 or 700 yellow ones in 03. I may keep the body and fix it as parts can be found (on the cheap). But the good news is it will not go to waste as it will get my 69 into a modern Pro Touring stage. I may even put the dash in it......

Yep the only made like 6 or 700 yellow ones in 03. I may keep the body and fix it as parts can be found (on the cheap).

You'll never get the money back because the drive train will be in your '69, plus the body work will run you a lot. Strip what you need, part out as much as you can, and get rid of it. Rather than spending money on it you can make money to invest in the classic. It's all a matter of focus, and time & money management.

Good find though! I look forward to your progress with the '69.

Fixing it is not a 100% thing but doing the body work is something I can do. But parting it is also a pain,everthing has to be removed,pics taken,listed on ebay,sold,packed,shipped. Selling it as a whole may be better,it would make a super race (drag or road) car body.

well if you can get the body fixed up then you could always re-install the engine at a later date, like if you ever decide to sell the classic. the big thing for me is always storage. if you have a place to keep it though, it won't hurt to hang onto it.