Bought My First House!

2L8ULUZ2

Will kiss Moderator ass for title
Founding Member
Sep 24, 2000
WNC
Once again It's been awhile since I have posted but that is mostly due to working on a wedding that is comming up in Sept and buying a house. But I finally got the house thing finished up and I'm closing on it June 1! The thing I am really looking foreward to is having my own garage and not having to bum garage time off buddies to work on the car. But there again it's going to take away some of the extra cash for the car. And for those of you who have never bought a house it's a complete pain in the ass having to deal with all the paperwork and relying on inspectors, agents, and the bank doing their part on time.

• Sponsors (?)

:banana: congrats. i understand your frustrations about the closing. my closing was delayed because other people could not get thier paperwork done in a timely manner. dont forget to post pics of the garage when you move in!!!

Congrats man on both house and getting married soon!

I'm in the same boat but the other way around....getting married next saturday and in the process of building my first home....exciting but frusterating but it's worth every headache in the end.

Congrats! It will sorta offset some cost since you dont have to do things perfect or everything at once (as I think you might if borrowing work space). Getting a shop set-up is fun stuff!