Bout damn time

Saleen311

Dec 8, 2004
Hampton, Va
Took 3 days to get my UPR O/R X on. First problem was after I got most of the pipe hung I noticed that one of the ends of the x were bent in from shipping. So I just got it as close and I could while I was under the car and tightened it up. It leaked like hell. The next day my friend helped me unbolt it all. We straightend out the pipe and went to hang it back. He somehow put the wrong nut back on the stud in the manifold. So then it wouldnt bolt up all the way and had a massive leak before the X pipe. Might as well been open headers and my car smelled like ass on the inside. So I drove around like that for a day until I could fix it after work. So today it takes me almost 2 hours messing around with swivles and extension so get this thing off. Not only did I get the nut off, it took the stud out. I clamped it down and got the nut off. Stud was stripped. So I went to Advance Autoparts and got another stud and went home. I start to put in the stud and I realize that the ****ing manifold gasket is blown. Ok, now I drive to 3 different parts stores and no one has them. I finally go to ford and they got it. So, 3 days later and Im rocking an O/R X with 40 Series on a Mach 1. Its like sex to my ears.

• Sponsors (?)

just imagine doing everything you just said, but only doing it 4 hours away from home, having no tools or jack at all, in the rain,after locking your keys in your running car with no spare key, during mustang week and thats what i did this past july.

sucks dont it!