Bowing out gracefully

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
I'll still be around on stangnet just to see whats going on I dont think I could ever leave this place but as of tomorrow I will be Stangless. My car found a new home today and will be taking is finial trip down to Mass tomorrow afternoon. There is many reasons why I decided to sell the car but it does not make this decision any easyer. I gave it one finial washing tonight and to tell you the truth it was not an easy thing to do but at this point in my life it is the right decision. My mod addiction to the car was becomming to much and I did not see an end to it anywhere in the near future, that being one of the main factors but also b/c it was time to move on to another passion that I have always had but never got a chance to get into until now. So even though the stang is gone either tomorrow or weds I should have a brand new 2005 Honda CBR 600 RR at home to fill the void of the stang which will never be replaced, always rememberd and never forgotten.

Travis

• Sponsors (?)

What I planned on doing you just did :lol: I was tempted again today becaues this kid was sitting in the parking lot and he said his 04 CBR 600RR was for sale... $7500. HA I cant afford that. I know you'll have more fun on the bike anways... I'm jealous, you suck!

Sweet....your gonna love the Honda... :nice:

I see your point on the car...endless mods.. :D I been thinking real hard about dumping mine this week..I really want something newer..But not the freakin payment... :damnit: Either that or I gotta buy some new wheels...they make you fall in love again... :D
Drop a PM some time if your gonna be around this way ridin..I have one at my disposal... :banana:

600rr_1.jpg

RIO5.0 said:
Sweet....your gonna love the Honda... :nice:

I see your point on the car...endless mods.. :D I been thinking real hard about dumping mine this week..I really want something newer..But not the freakin payment... :damnit: Either that or I gotta buy some new wheels...they make you fall in love again... :D
Drop a PM some time if your gonna be around this way ridin..I have one at my disposal... :banana:

600rr_1.jpg

Thanks Andy. Thats a sweet RR as well. The one Im looking it as a Red/Black paint scheme and they also have a black one w/ the gray ghost flames both are :drool: but I think I'll get the red/black one b/c it will match my helmet that I already have.

1105 said:
What I planned on doing you just did :lol: I was tempted again today becaues this kid was sitting in the parking lot and he said his 04 CBR 600RR was for sale... $7500. HA I cant afford that. I know you'll have more fun on the bike anways... I'm jealous, you suck!

The stang is alot of fun as well but I have to look at it this way. Its 11 yrs old and has 132,000 miles on it. How long before it would need a rebuild or a new motor? the way my mod adiction was going It would be cheaper to buy a new bike then to keep a car thats paid for and keep modding it.

Heres a pic of the one that I hope to be getting tomorrow or weds.

attachment.php

As nice as my car looked and as nice as others told me that it looked I just think the CBR 600 RR ( in this paint scheme) is just HELLA SWEET!!

I bowed out of the mustang scene 2 years ago, but I am back. I bowed out to race, and build some imports up. Well, I still love that, nothing beats the sound and feel of a sbf. You will be back!

BTW: I just sold my CBR 600 F4i, I was gonna kill myself on that thing.

the way i see it is, you can get girls easier with a bike but you can fit more in your stang. good luck with your bike. One thing that i learned while working at several bike dealers, is that there are two categorys when dealing with riders, those who went down, and those who are going down. Be safe champ.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear you sold her.

I'm NEVER selling my baby. Quote me on that boys. I've had her for 5 years and as I just realize the potential she has after starting the initial mods - it's so worth it. Our SN95's are timeless - they still look badass, you cannot compare them.

Good luck with the bike man though, gotta do what you gotta do.

Endless mods are a bad thing?!?!? Hell that's why I bought my car!

Be careful on that bike man. I have seen many sorry suckers get splattered on those things and to no fault of their own. I worked one the other day where a 90 year old pulled out in front of a dude on his Harley. He was lucky he was only doing 35mph.

TripleBlack95 said:
I'm NEVER selling my baby. Quote me on that boys. I've had her for 5 years and as I just realize the potential she has after starting the initial mods - it's so worth it.

I had mine 6 yrs and thats ^^^^^ is the main reason its going. $10,000 later its just not worth it anymore.