Boys and girls of Houston...

• Sponsors (?)

That sounds good. I do want to set down a baseline for the car. But more specifically, I was talking about the good ole days when everyone would meet up at Fox and Hound and the even better days when everyone would meet at Barnes and Noble. Maybe we gotta find a place with the word "and" in it.

There are quite a few places that people meet up during the weekends. Since you are in a central location--you can hit most of the meets without having to drive too terribly far.

With the curfew still in effect--I don't think going out to car meets is worth it ;)

Well there is the 2920 meet up on the northside.

The meet at Kemah was huge though that area took a decent hit so not sure if they will be there this weekend or not. It's right off of 146/2094 at a Target.

Of course the meet at hw6/westheimer is big at the Burlington Coat Factory but is loaded with imports and the dreaded idiots alot of the time that do burnouts leaving or something of the sort.

Where is the 2920 meet? Yeah, I worked at that target up until I went into the Air Force and I would walk to wendy's and then go see all the beauties over there. That was the best benefit working there. That and flirting with all the cute cashiers. No more of them working there. A bit off topic now.

:rlaugh: At the moment--I'm not rolling anywhere. I was in an accident yesterday morning and received a lovely concussion and a broken nose. Totaled the truck that I was driving and the female passenger received a broken collarbone. Luckily that was all that was done since it could have been way worse. I'll heal and be ready to go again :nice:

Of course a c5 can roll out though :nice: Finally pick one up?

:rlaugh: At the moment--I'm not rolling anywhere. I was in an accident yesterday morning and received a lovely concussion and a broken nose. Totaled the truck that I was driving and the female passenger received a broken collarbone. Luckily that was all that was done since it could have been way worse. I'll heal and be ready to go again :nice:

Of course a c5 can roll out though :nice: Finally pick one up?

dammmmmn Maddox,

I hope all is well and that stinks. Do you have power at your house yet?

Received power last night actually so all is good around here. It was much earlier than everyone expected so it's not too bad. :D

PM me details if you did, infact, pick the vette up.

View attachment 302651 blurry picture of aftermath. To keep it short--I hit a tree in the morning that was in the road from the storm on a road that I rarely travel (and hadn't done so after the storm). No tickets or anything though still sucked to say the least :)