brads site crashed?

frankswildyears

May 20, 2004
I tried to hit Brads site to see if there was any info over there regarding Job 1, which started today. Apparently there's so much information that the site shut down. :shrug: Did anyone else encounter this problem? We could use a little more info over here so if it helps them out, we'll take some of the burden off them :nice: Send all you got brad, stangnet can handle it :banana: HAPPY JOB 1 DAY to all :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

frankswildyears said:
I tried to hit Brads site to see if there was any info over there regarding Job 1, which started today. Apparently there's so much information that the site shut down. :shrug: Did anyone else encounter this problem? We could use a little more info over here so if it helps them out, we'll take some of the burden off them :nice: Send all you got brad, stangnet can handle it :banana: HAPPY JOB 1 DAY to all :flag:

It's back up now.

I've been there 3 times today with no problems.

Seems the Ford marketing people took an extra long holiday weekend. There are NO new press releases on the Ford media web site today. Last new info, was Sept 2.

As of this AM, there is still no new news on the Ford media website. If you looked at Brad's site you saw that someone form Ford told Brad that Job 1 is not a public event, hence no announcement.

Sounds like the big day is Sept 27, which is the official announcement date of the '05 Stang.