Bright light

I'm having a little trouble getting my brightlights first it was mylights alltogether pulled out the switch from the console and it was a damn lose wire. Ok put it on light work fine go to switch to bright's and 2 thing do not hapen 1 No bright light's2 On the dash cluster the "BLUE" brightlight does not come on either.????WHat else beside's the ON/Off LightSwitch and Turn signal lever assembly is there.NEw bulb's checked for voltage at the light harness nothing.

• Sponsors (?)

gungfusemaj said:
I'm having a little trouble getting my brightlights first it was mylights alltogether pulled out the switch from the console and it was a damn lose wire. Ok put it on light work fine go to switch to bright's and 2 thing do not hapen 1 No bright light's2 On the dash cluster the "BLUE" brightlight does not come on either.????WHat else beside's the ON/Off LightSwitch and Turn signal lever assembly is there.NEw bulb's checked for voltage at the light harness nothing.
87 Gt Restored Show

the multifunction switch itself may have gone bad (contacts gone), if you are sure your wiring is ok and there are no more loose connections.
i would take it out and clean it up and then use the VOM and check for continuity.
when you try pass to flash, does it work. this will tell you at least that your lights, wiring, etc is intact.

when you find it, i recommend that you put relays on the low, highs, and fogs (if you gottem). good luck.