Bringing all Rides together

Tommy78

Apr 3, 2004
All around the internet there are many forums dedicated to one model or type of car, and this splits up the automotive community. But to me, I think that the best combination would come if we were brought together into one place.

That's what I had in mind when I created the forums for American Rides. Sure you might be a die-hard Chevy fan, or Ford guru, or Mopar freak. And maybe you do visit a forum for that specific aspect. But, wouldn't it be great if you were part of a whole in this?

The idea of American Rides is to give the opportunity for discussion, questions, ideas, concepts, and whatever you feel like sharing for what you are interested in. And if American Rides' forum doesn't have something that you are looking for, tell me and I will create a board for it! That's what I want, a automotive community that has found a place to talk about their Rides, no matter how different or similar they seem to be.

So, come check it out. I'm not saying that "American Rides" will replace the discussion group (forum) that you already go to, but it should complement and be another addition to your communication with other auto enthusiasts. So, check it out. What can it hurt? Register, read around, post a little bit, let's get this started up.

This was created rather recently, and I come here as an initial plea to get members and get the community started. So, those of you that read this and join "American Rides", you will be the "pioneers" of this new thing. So keep that in mind when you visit. Post, and this will start the discussion cycle.

http://kustomauto.2.forumer.com

Thanks!

PS Because this was just started, I'm looking for Moderators for some of the boards. If you are interested and think that you can spare some time in leading a board, then please contact me (via this thread, e-mail, or PM). Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)