Bro Just got an 07 GT

04GTMustang

Feb 28, 2006
Stafford
My brother just got an 07 Mustang Gt for an xmas present tonight. Its white with a 5spd with the appearance package.

So how bad is my lil brother goin to own my 04. I know i can drive better than him im just wondering if its got more power than mine. Or here is another way to put it: if we were both equal drivers who would win in a 1/4 mile.

Ill post some pics of it tomorrow or whenever it stops raining and we can get her cleaned up.

As promissed here are just a couple pics. They are sorta dark cause my brother showed up late to the photoshoot.lol

718617_35.jpg

718617_36.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

thats quite the present...

yea ur tellin me lol. Last two years he got a brand new dirtbike as well and this year he gets a new car. its insane. Im happy though because im the head of his modding department on this car. He is thinking the TT route but im gonna wait on that a bit lol. Im not too sure he is ready for 500 ponies just yet i think 260rwhp is plenty for now.

Have him get it dyno tuned... the 3v's are making some very impressive NA numbers.

yea i wish i had the 3v but o well. as of right now the only way i can beat him is from experience lol cause i know the car is quicker. Actually after driving his my car feels lighter because of the gears but it feels that his picks up harder in the upper rpms whereas mine dies off. But i still havent full gotten into his yet cause we gotta break her in and its wet outside lol i dont want to put his new car into a ditch. But mine does feel like it picks up harder in the low rpms from the gears.

yea santy is pretty loaded this year. he must have been feelin very merry to get something of that cal. it just sux knowing your brother has a faster car than u after all the hard work you put into ur car lol. I still got him on street bikes though lol.