Broke down and sold the Stang. New ride(Not stang)

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
atl ga
Well the reason I haven't been on lately is b/c I always said I would never sell my car, but I put it on the market and it had an offer in one day for $9,500. I couldn't resist, so some guy drove away with it last week. Today I bought the car of my dreams (with my dads help). It is a 2001 Lotus Elise ( burnt orange). It really is nice to have a car that can handle! Check it out! These pics were taken with my phone so they aren't great but oh well. The pics don't do it justice, it is darker in real life.
0325061734.jpg

0325061733.jpg

Attachments

• 0325061734.jpg
    0325061734.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 0325061733.jpg
    0325061733.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Sponsors (?)

:eek: ...well i really dunno what to say, if you like driving something that looks like a bug, well thats your choice :( :( I hate to see everyone sellin their foxes now but its your car and if you like it then im happy for you :nice:

grey5.0beast said:
I'm still a member of the anti dub club tho.

thats good :D ..well at least tell us more about it! Get some better pics and what do these things have from the factory! I know theyre built for handeling but what do they run in the 1/4? What about 0-60, you dont see many of em and I know nothing about it...in fact what kinda engine is in these things neway lol

grey5.0beast said:
Yeah for real. It would be a beast. too bad its not grey:(

spray paint it and make it a sleeper...yeah, like that will work lol so do they make turbo kits for those things...that thing with 300rwhp= one hell of a ride! :D

ehh..to be honest I expected more out of that little thing...I expected it to excellerate a lot faster, and have more power than it does..I think even if they bumped it up to 250 they would have a very noticible improvement with that weight...

grey5.0beast said:
I have no money to put into a turbo kit my dad had to help me alot on this one.

yeah I know..I meant more along the lines of are there turbo'd ones out there, and would it be a possibility in the future :rolleyes:

So do these thigns have ac, radio? Power anything?...