Broke down and sold the Stang. New ride(Not stang)

• Sponsors (?)

Man I aint got no moneys! My dad don't pay for ****! I wish he did, cuz i gotta pay for gas, mods, insurance, which isn't even bad cuz the car is still a one owner recreational vehicle (under my dads name) and I pay 35 buckaroos a month!

HoodStrype said:
I'd be jealous but I just know that next time I'm in Atlanta you will help me ditch my wife and we'll go pick up chicks :)
:D I'll talk him into letting me borrow it! The chicks won't fit! I guess my lap or the trunk may work, wait there is no trunk!:bang:

I was just getting ready to reply to you with... HAsnt the car been in the family for a while how could you sell it?

Then I see you were joking... azzbag
banned.gif

Damn you guys believe anything. No offence but getting 9500 out of the vert in 1 day you could only dream about that. People would lowball to you had blue balls LOL LOL.. BTW for all you hatin on the Lotus, Unfortunatly it out handles our built stangs and power to weight ratio is kick ass. i think its pertty... There is a guy that has 2 in our SCCA events

My Camaro will handles, brakes, and outaccelerates a Mustang with the same mods or stock, but it's just not the same. I need to get it fixed right and sell it to get my fox togeather. Glad you didn't sell it.

When these guys sell thier foxes for higher performance car, it's funny how they come back. "you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave" -Eagles, Hotel California.

thanks ****ing god :rolleyes: lol...idk i was thinkin it woulda been a lot but idk...it coulda been a monthly payment thing or something i guess :shrug: basically I fell for it lol :nice:

grey5.0beast said:
I don't care! It was supposed to be some outrageous number. Guess you don't get the point of it.
I wasnt trying to be hostile, I was just saying that is where I started to doubt the truthfulness of the thread..but its a joke-I was laughing