Brought the car to the dragstrip:Results

• Sponsors (?)

Appreciate it guys--I am still shocked by the results :nice: My first pass was going to be a shakedown pass but it hooked so I decided to see what I could manage :rlaugh: I was actually a bit afraid on the second pass so wasn't so hard on the car!

1079749597_ncxhk-L.jpg
1079749629_6xG9i-L.jpg

Maybe I will eventually run out there when the car is clean and I can get a photo where my eyes appear normal? lol

There is no doubt that the track is fast--fastest in the nation possibly.

DA was negative and I know the guys that stayed there until 11 and such got some GREAT weather. I was pleased after my two passes.

If I sold my Mark that would still leave me 17k short. :(

I have to wait a couple years and find one used. There is no doubt about it though, a 2011+ GT will be my next car! :nice: I wanted another Cobra but screw that, the 2011 GT is twice the car the 03/04 Cobras were.

Very nice though mang! Keep ahead of them Houston Vette boys! :rlaugh:

Thanks guys :)

Come December I plan on atleast having basic bolt-ons instead of being stock. JLT should be releasing their REGULAR intake (good for around 15 to the wheels)in the next few weeks as I don't want to purchase the carbon fiber version.
I am considering a good axleback with an o/r midpipe. Just these mods alone should put me at 400 to the wheels so I will be fine :)

I personally value my testicle (especially my left one) at more than 50k. I give most of my credit to the track and location (great air). I imagine a GREAT driver could get a bit more out of but then again, it wouldn't hurt someone else to break my car :rlaugh:

These launches weren't with me really stressing the car TOOOOOOOOO much, just around 3500 rpm launches.

Got the car on the dyno today...and you guys aren't going to believe these numbers.
Run #1 is 100% stock. 93 octane fuel, stock intake, blah blah blah
Run #2 is with 93 tune on sct
IMG00367-20101108-2115.jpg

Got the car on the dyno today...and you guys aren't going to believe these numbers.
Run #1 is 100% stock. 93 octane fuel, stock intake, blah blah blah
Run #2 is with 93 tune on sct
IMG00367-20101108-2115.jpg

those are some nice numbers out of a 5.0, just had one at the dyno day w/ a 93 tune and cat-back that made 359rwhp SAE, did pulls in 4&5 gear.