Brrrr......the water looks cold!

65fastback2+2 said:
ok ya, now the fuzzy blue pervert and his pals are completely out of it...i mean seriously....ice-hockey on a jacuzzi?....
In case you haven't been following the weather, the northeast end of the jacuzzi is frozen over......However, what I posted earlier was:
65stanger said:
WHAT! No Ice Hockey!?!?!
, which was in response to gp001's post:
gp001 said:
Don't worry Fritz, we're just gonna pull along side and chisel some off for the ice buckets. We'll all have a night cap and awake in the morning for a rousing game of shuffleboard.
in which he was referring to the iceberg!
It was Stangdreamin' who first made reference to
Stangdreamin' said:
how'z about I shut off the heater in the Jacuzzi; you get all your pool noodles and other floatie toys out of it, and we ice 'er down enough for the rink? Oughta be able to get a little 3-on-3 hockey going; maybe invite Kristy Yama-Goochie and a few of her lady skater buds over for some, uh, exhibition ice-dancing?
Gotta keep up young man, if you wanna skate with the geezers!:D
:spot: :spot: :spot:

• Sponsors (?)

Boy, if it's anything like showing Deanna how to do things.....

she constantly delights in pointing out my "years of experience" when i hear a song and remember the "album". Too bad she nevr had the pleasures of 8-tracks!

chepsk8 said:
Boy, if it's anything like showing Deanna how to do things.....

she constantly delights in pointing out my "years of experience" when i hear a song and remember the "album". Too bad she nevr had the pleasures of 8-tracks!
Just wait....in another 20 years you can visit her, get the grandkids all wound up, then.......................go home! :lol: