Budget Project

1. there are no junk yards around me with any foxbodys in there ( they say they crush anything that old :( ). 2. this will only be temp. i will eventually get floor pans in no worry i was just wondering if maybe it would hold for a couple of cruises thanks and if any1 has floor pans they wanna get rid of pm me thanks :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Bobby the floors in my roller are 10x worse than what you have there its literally gone. I originally got the car to fix up but after inspecting it closely I found the floors were gone, the drivers side rear 1/4 panel has over 1/4" thick of bondo in it where someone reskined the 1/4, and much much more.So we decided to part it out. If the floor pans were any good I would have cut it out and sent it to you.

There is not a whole lot left of the interior. I gutted it. Dash is out. Seats are gone. Just some nasty red carpet LOL. Some misc stuff. I took out the mass air harness and computer and anything worth selling.

whoo presents.. new door seals, valve cover gaskets and 5.0 clutch pedal pad :banana:

4tkhtt.jpg