Build Up Plan and a question...

caballo

I'm the bastard love child of a threesome gone awr
Jun 4, 2004
Colorado Springs, CO
Okay. I've got a 2k Black 4R70W GT Coupe.

Here's the Plan.

Mach 1 Shaker Kit from KarKraft
Carbon Fiber Mach 1 Hood from Muscle Car Direct
Procharger P-1SC (9psi-intercooled)
Viper T56 from D+D Performance
3:55's
03 Cobra Spoiler(rear)
Cobra Brakes
275/40's in the Front, 315/30's in the rear (17s)

Which rims should I go with? Machs, Bullitts, or Halibrands? 17x9F and 17x10.5+R and Grey/anthracite or Black?

• Sponsors (?)

I don't have a Vega of my own but here's one that looks pretty mean:

images%5Cvega%5Cvega-71-mar-Flounder-000.jpg

Attachments

• images%5Cvega%5Cvega-71-mar-Flounder-000.jpg
    images%5Cvega%5Cvega-71-mar-Flounder-000.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 42
caballo said:
whoa,whoa,whoa, that thing in my sig is about LAS VEGAS!!!!
Now back on topic, people!!!

:lol:

Yea ... Anyway ...

Bullitts just like Cobra R can be a bit overplayed, but of all of them I'd get Black Bullitts (will look great on a dark car). Since you're in a GT, I think it makes sense not to stray to far from that fact.

Good choice with the KarKraft kit, the CDC has that weird bump and you need to use your stock hood and cut it. It'll look badass, can't wait.

Also, keep in mind the Procharger is somewhat loud at idle with a whining sound, but pretty good when you get on it. :nice:

Perhaps you'll hear one at the NW Meet.

just my suggestion, but i would really think about the swap to the t-56. that's alot of money not only for the t-56, but to do the swap properly. i would think about a c4 or getting a shift kit for the 4r70w. either that or getting a t-5 or tko tranny and saving almost a grand if u want to really do the swap. and go with a s281 spoiler over the 03 cobra. just my opinion.

Tylerb59 said:
:lol:

Also, keep in mind the Procharger is somewhat loud at idle with a whining sound, but pretty good when you get on it. :nice:

Perhaps you'll hear one at the NW Meet.

I really want a KB but I'm going for the Muscle Car Look so I can't use the KB with a Mach 1 hood/scoop... What to do?!

98V6 K.I.T.T. said:
just my suggestion, but i would really think about the swap to the t-56. that's alot of money not only for the t-56, but to do the swap properly. i would think about a c4 or getting a shift kit for the 4r70w. either that or getting a t-5 or tko tranny and saving almost a grand if u want to really do the swap. and go with a s281 spoiler over the 03 cobra. just my opinion.
i can see a T56 installed for about 2 grand...

that's not that much... now a viper spec i dunno, but i am guessing it would cost a bit more... but not much