SOLD Built 1996 Gt Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my 1996 GT convertible. I hate to sell it but I have a new project and time to let this one go. I have over $28,000 invested in the car. The car belonged to my Dad since 96 and I got it from him in 2008. It has never been wrecked or abused, and always garaged. Laser red with saddle tan interior. It has 125,000 miles on the body, but only 4,300 since the build was completed.'The seats are from an 03 cobra I had covered to match the original colors. It also has a new cloth saddle tan top. The motor is a 4.6 teksid block stroked to 5.0, Manley pistons, rods, eagle 8 bolt crank, PI heads, comp cams, and a chrome Kenne Bell 2.1 intercooled supercharger. I put a TKO600 trans in it with Mcleod clutch and flywheel, FRPP aluminum driveshaft, and changed the gears to 3.27. The suspension is H&R SS springs, tokico shocks, MM cc plates, full urethane bushings throughout and MM subframe connectors. Car has a full fuel,system with all Earls lines, 60 lb injectors, and twin 255 pumps. It was almost a two year project and I didn't spare any expense on parts. Upgraded the brakes to cobra front calipers and rotors and drilled rear. I honestly am forgetting a bunch of stuff, but email me with questions. Car is in Seneca, South Carolina. Asking $17,000 but will listen to reasonable offers. [email protected]
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.