Bullitt Seats INSTALLED!

deftsound

Please ask me how much my supercharger cost
Apr 6, 2004
Texas City TX
All i can say is :drool: they make my interior look completely different! Waaay better than my old cloth seats, i never realized how old they looked!. Oh and the smell of leather :hail2:

The added lateral support is really nice too!

Before:
meandjd015.jpg

After:

View attachment 299385
View attachment 299387
View attachment 299389
View attachment 299391
View attachment 299393
View attachment 299395
View attachment 299397

Not bad for 560$!

Attachments

• meandjd015.jpg
    meandjd015.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 99
  • Sponsors (?)

Are the Bullitt seats more bolstered than the stock leather GT seats? (Any idea?)

I want something a little more bolstered...don't want Cobra seats since they've got the Cobra logo on 'em...was thinking of Mach 1 seats, but they're pure black. I've got the dark charcoal interior and it looks like the Bullitt seats are a good match color-wise.

Are the Bullitt seats more bolstered than the stock leather GT seats? (Any idea?)

I want something a little more bolstered...don't want Cobra seats since they've got the Cobra logo on 'em...was thinking of Mach 1 seats, but they're pure black. I've got the dark charcoal interior and it looks like the Bullitt seats are a good match color-wise.

Bullitt, Mach 1, and Cobra seats all have similar bolstering. The sizing is a bit different for each but all are much more supportive then GT seats.

Bullitt seats are all charcoal. Mach 1 seats have a silver stripe.
PC270167.JPG

Attachments

• PC270167.JPG
    PC270167.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 325
DUDE!!! that looks awesome. It makes the cockpit look 2,895,732 times better!!!! I bet they feel alot better than the cloth ones they replaced too....

My 03 Mach 1 seats are the same dark charcoal leather as all the 99-04 Mustangs, just with a better pattern, more bolstering, & a silver stripe???:shrug:

They will work fine in your GT....

My 03 Mach 1 seats are the same dark charcoal leather as all the 99-04 Mustangs, just with a better pattern, more bolstering, & a silver stripe???:shrug:

They will work fine in your GT....

Cool. I never really got a good look at the insides of any Machs; I just assumed that since they called it "Midnight Black" it would be...well, black.

Next step...to find a set for a reasonable price somewhere. LOL.