Bullitt Springs Drop

DevilGT

Aug 25, 2007
Maitland,Fl
Hey guys,

So I bought the Bullitt pack for my car but I'm starting to question if I want more of a drop for my car. I know the Bullitt is like 3/4s of an inch but does anyone have any photos so I can see what that exactly looks like? I'm considering just using Steedas or something with the kit.

Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

yeah, bullitt drop would be good to have if the rodes around your area are bad, but i live in cali, where the rodes are good, and the sportlines are not low enough for me....im actually considering coil overs now. but im sure either way your car will turn out very nice.

I'll take your guys' word for it. I just know that we have lots of potholes and stuff. I was leaving a BK Lounge with my friend and all of a sudden we dropped about what felt like a foot and I was like "Holy christ!" and there was literally a hole in the pavement like 10 inches deep.

yeah roads here aren't perfect by any means, but there are worse ;)

If you want something with a bit more drop but still keep some of the comfort try the Ford B springs. I just bought them and going to install it this weekend.

Thanks Chief.

Living in Florida, we don't have emissions or anything to fund road repair so everything is really crappy lol. That's part of the reason why I chose the Bullitts so...

i find the roads here in orlando quite nice. the only time i have a problem is in construction, which is temporary anyways...unless you are on i4 or 408.

i don't think the roads in orlando are that bad...except for the strech of alafaya trail between 50 and university... potholes galore man...horrible ride with sportlines :( oh and in front of rollins in winter park where it's brick... that's gay too....

maybe pull the isos out and it'll give you more of a drop :shrug:

I was just thinking that, I never realized how many Stangbangers live in Orlando.

Have you guys seen that muscle meet on Fridays at the Cassleberry Common's plaza? It's generally got a bunch of old dudes with muscle cars that show up and play music and stuff.

In addition, the second Saturday of the month is a Mustang meet but I never go because my car is barely modded and I don't think they ask you join the Mid-Florida Mustang Club, but I don't want to bother as it's like..40 dollars.

That came off as kind of negative, but it's still a pretty cool thing.