Bullitt wheels w/ Cobra Brakes

earleys94gt

Aug 31, 2003
Ashley, Ohio
Does anyone have any pictures of a SN95 with cobra front brakes and Bullitt rims?

Since my car is Laser Red, I have always thought chrome wheels would look cool.

I don't think the 17" Bullitt's will clear the Cobra calipers, but maybe the 18's?

Any pics would be a big help. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Does anyone have any pictures of a SN95 with cobra front brakes and Bullitt rims?

Since my car is Laser Red, I have always thought chrome wheels would look cool.

I don't think the 17" Bullitt's will clear the Cobra calipers, but maybe the 18's?

Any pics would be a big help. Thanks!

basically any 17inch wheel combo will clear the cobras. 16 and under will not clear. :nice:

basically any 17inch wheel combo will clear the cobras. 16 and under will not clear.

I currently have some used Cobra R's I got off a car traded at the dealership I work at. They a little rough looking, and I was thinking about maybe upgrading.

I just wasn't sure if the Bullitt's, with a more curved in spoke, would hit unlike the Cobra's, which have a more vertical spoke.

I currently have some used Cobra R's I got off a car traded at the dealership I work at. They a little rough looking, and I was thinking about maybe upgrading.

I just wasn't sure if the Bullitt's, with a more curved in spoke, would hit unlike the Cobra's, which have a more vertical spoke.

i can tell you, u will def be 100% good with teh bullits... i run tri-bars durin the winter months and 18s durin the summer, so either way im clear...

i can tell you, u will def be 100% good with teh bullits... i run tri-bars durin the winter months and 18s durin the summer, so either way im clear...

Good to hear man, cause I have cobra brakes yet to install and I plan on running the tri-bars forever! :nice: They are my favorite factory wheel on the GT of any year, and I want to maintain the sleeper look!

viola

DSC00511.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00511.jpg
    DSC00511.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 482