Bumper Drag Video +++

• Sponsors (?)

I saw that a few days ago. That was absolutely SICK. Its not good for ET's and oil pans, but it sure looks cool as a spectator. How bad was the damage to the car, I heard elsewhere it was pretty severe.

Paul, I haven't talked to Jason on final damage estimates. Oil Pan for sure, not sure how bad the headers are.

Adam, why does the other guy have a right to be pissed? Not like the other car planned to put it on the bumper like that, heck the car stayed straight.

Redsnk95 said:
Paul, I haven't talked to Jason on final damage estimates. Oil Pan for sure, not sure how bad the headers are.

Adam, why does the other guy have a right to be pissed? Not like the other car planned to put it on the bumper like that, heck the car stayed straight.

If you have a car with that kind of power you have no business running it without wheelie bars. Sometimes people like to run in certain classes but don't belong there. If you can do that in your stang then you need to step up to a class that requires bars. Think about all the things that can go wrong with all 4 wheels on the ground... now imagine that happening, but you have no control.

Adam

That class does not allowe wheelie bars and he has no where near the power to compete in the next class up. His class runs 8.70s, and then next step is 8.0s....

I understand what your saying though.

Black95GTS said:
If you have a car with that kind of power you have no business running it without wheelie bars. Sometimes people like to run in certain classes but don't belong there. If you can do that in your stang then you need to step up to a class that requires bars. Think about all the things that can go wrong with all 4 wheels on the ground... now imagine that happening, but you have no control.

Adam

lighten up. no one was hurt. itll be fine. dangerous-yes, awesome-yes.

AznStanger3v said:
lighten up. no one was hurt. itll be fine. dangerous-yes, awesome-yes.

Well I used to think NASCAR crashes were exciting too until I watched one of my better friends from college hit the wall @ 90mph circle track racing.

ProKiller said:
really?! looks like i need to invest in some more suspension/frame parts.....

Plus take about 700 pounds off the car, new axles, new diff, transbrake it, use slicks and skinnies, put the battery in the trunk...

anything else?

Adam