Burnout pics! / couple random pics

OinkAodeOink

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2002
Daytona bch, Florida
Me and the car, making dumb faces..lol dont mind me, im not retarded :rolleyes:

Figured ide wake the neighbors! didnt wana speed, so i let out after a few feet.. just an easy 2nd gear smoke show... Damn my neighbors must hate me, lol :rlaugh:

View attachment 521361
newpic-02.jpg

newpic-03.jpg

View attachment 521367
View attachment 521368

Attachments

• newpic-02.jpg
    newpic-02.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 70
  • newpic-03.jpg
    newpic-03.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Sponsors (?)

The car looks good as always. How do you make your car in focus and the background out of focus. You always have pics like that and I love it. Is it done with photo editing software?

notice the lever deal under the steering wheel.. Took me all of 30-45 mins to install, and works great.
This is what you'll find in almost any paralyzed, or even amutee's car.

Push forward for gas, pull down for brake.

interior-01.jpg

Attachments

• interior-01.jpg
    interior-01.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 80
they werent very social and never were from the begining.. oh well, lol

As for the pictures.. Yea, im using a real cheap, 4-5 year old Sony Cybershot 1.3MP camera.

Since it doesnt have a manual focus, i have to edit the pics in photoshop. Just an easy sharpen tool on the forground, and a slight blur on background, with a touch of saturation added.

I think those are fabulous black marks! :D I usually leave mine in my drive way and piss off the wife. Theres a few other places I have "tagged" but nowadays you have to burn and run. Those cops love to take away licences nowadays just for leaving a little rubber! :shrug:

Car looks Sharp!

Killercanary said:
The car looks good as always. How do you make your car in focus and the background out of focus. You always have pics like that and I love it. Is it done with photo editing software?

I dont know about Digitally, but with a regular 35mm camera...if you stand far away and use a zoom lens (as opposed to getting closer with a regular lens) you will blur things in the background.
RC

ya, usually you can get a decent blur, by just standing farther away and zooming in, thats how i take most of the pics i take.

If your working with a manual camera (35mm) you would stand back, having a nice zoom lense, drop it to a F5.6 or somthing semi low, and a 1/500 or higher and zoom in, while focusing on the object (car).. For a moving object, you either have to guess, by backing out of focus a tad, or by focusing on somthing within the range of where you wil be shooting.

Oh yea, all i use to get the shine is that "wax as you dry" stuff... works great!